We offer Pregnancy Confirmation to confirm a viable pregnancy.
- Get accurate results that you can trust with our lab quality pregnancy test.
- At home pregnancy tests may not be accurate, so schedule an appointment for your pregnancy test today.
- Pregnant patients may be eligible for a no cost ultrasound.
Confirm how far along you are and the viability of your pregnancy through an ultrasound exam. Only an ultrasound will give you the important health infomation you need before considering abortion:
- Ensure that the pregnancy is in the uterus and that you are not experiencing a potentially life-threatening ectopic pregnancy. This is necessary to know before an abortion.
- Determine (gestational age) how far along in pregnancy you are.
- Rule out miscarriage, which can impact up to 30% of pregnancies.
- Review all of your pregnancy options, including abortion procedures, risks, and side effects.
Medical services are provided free of charge by a licensed medical professional.
If you think you may be pregnant, these are the first essential questions to have answered before determining your pregnancy outcome:
Is my pregnancy viable?
One in five pregnancies end before 7 weeks. 1 It’s important to rule out the possibility of a dangerous ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in the fallopian tubes).
How far along am I?
Your gestational age determines your due date and impacts your pregnancy options. Only an ultrasound exam can accurately determine gestational age.
1 National Institutes of Health (2014). Miscarriage. Retrieved from http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001488.htm; Wilcox AJ, Weinberg CR, O’Connor JF, Baird DD, Schlatterer JP, Canfield RD (1988). Incidence of early loss of pregnancy. N Engl J Med; 319:89-94.